- 2nd solo album by Québec composer Jacques Tremblay.
- As a composer and classical guitarist, he has been awarded first prizes from music conservatories in Montréal and Lyon.
- Jacques Tremblay likes to explore various types of approaches, from instrumental music to mixed music and purely electroacoustic music.
- “… extremely effective in maintaining a languorous, yet musically compelling, texture throughout” by Anna Rubin in Computer Music Journal.
- This album comes out on the label empreintes DIGITALes based in Montréal. Established 1990, this label is widely considered as the world leader in electroacoustics / acousmatics.
Since I cannot grasp the meaning of the words, my neighbour’s conversation becomes beat, movement, pace. And my listening finds purchase on the musicality of the sound. […] I listen… looking from the inside out… and rather than closing itself up, my perception tries to feed off these sonic imprints. —Jacques Tremblay